Wednesday 29 May 2013

Some progress

There was a bunch of keys in the fridge this morning, not unusual as it's the first place my sons go when they
come in, and if they have their keys in their hand - well you can guess the rest.
Normally I put them in the wooden bowl by the front door, but because of my experiment, I haven't done that, I've left them in the fridge. I shall be watching, trying not to giggle, whilst my middle son tries to work that one out tomorrow!
I have finished the little banded beanie and started another in soft blue, and have just bought the yarn for a
jacket based on an old photo from the family album of a great uncle in a sailor suit. The album is a great source of ideas - there are children and adults from the late 19th century onwards - wearing some fantastic things.

1 comment:

  1. I love your experiment! How funny that they left their keys in the fridge! The hat is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete