Monday 3 June 2013

Bookworm

It has been a bookish day today. First I discovered that one of the bloggers I follow also has a book and reading blog in addition to her craft blog, so I spent a few minutes enjoying that.
Then I discovered a group on ravelry for people on Library Thing, which in my ignorance I had never heard of, so I went off and investigated and joined up.
I now have somewhere to catalogue all my books, read and write reviews, and just generally catch up with all things booky.
I thought the best way to list my books would be shelf


by shelf ,by my calculations it will take me two months, one shelf a day.


2 comments:

  1. Never heard of Library Thing. I will have to go look it up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one to not have heard of it! I saw it on Ravelry - a group called Library Thing Crafters and googled it.

      Delete