Thursday 23 May 2013

Hue and Ply



It's Thursday already, I don't know what happened to Wednesday!
I am still beavering away at my day job knitting as well as trying to do more on my Etsy projects. I still have to write my shop policies so that could be the next thing to tick off the list. Perhaps I should regard it as a piece of knitting - one stitch at a time - one step at a time.

I am lucky enough to live within walking distance of two yarn shops ( bliss! ) and visit regularly. One of the aspects of designing I love is colour, choosing and using it, and I can indulge this in these shops. The way the zingy colours jump off the shelf to greet me , and the muted shades relax, whilst the juicy berry hues tempt me, makes a trip to the shops a delight.

Do you have a favourite colour? Why is it a favourite, how does it make you feel, does it evoke memories?

No comments:

Post a Comment